Are you ready to grow with us? Here are our current open positions:
We are seeking Experienced Multi-family Leasing Consultants to join our ever-growing CLG team. If you are a self-motivated individual with extensive knowledge of the Los Angeles market, we are interested in hearing from you.
We are a motivated, genuine, dependable group of professionals. Our mission is to create a one of a kind living experience for our valued residents. Our team is creative, empowered, and forward-thinking. Our leadership is courageous, ethical, and supportive. They lead by example. We are CLG Management.
Roving Leasing Consultant Requirements
- Must have reliable transportation as position will be responsible for leasing at multiple communities.
- 2 Years of professional apartment leasing experience within a minimum of a 80 unit apartment community.
- Experience leasing and marketing available apartments.
- Current training in Fair Housing and Leasing Practices.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Available weekends, including Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Strong computer and communication skills including property management specific software.
- High School Diploma or GED, minimum.
- Only local candidates, please!
- Leasing Consultant Job Description
- Answer phones and greet both current and prospective residents.
- Qualify prospective residents and complete required paperwork.
- Assist current residents with service requests and other concerns with a professional, helpful and courteous attitude.
- Update and monitor digital marketing and online availability.
- Assist associates with tending to all functions of the Community Office or Corporate office.
- Follow up with prospective residents.
- Tour prospective residents showing all amenities of the community and the apartment homes.
- Lease Apartment Homes and enter a variety of information into computer programs.
- Conduct market surveys collecting information on competitors.
- Assist Management With Resident Functions And Other Related Activities. Other general office duties.
- Comply with all State, Local and Federal Fair Housing and ADA laws.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the maintenance department and staff. This includes maintaining building quality of the entire portfolio of buildings owned and managed by CLG Management and the evaluation and training of the maintenance staff. In his/her direct contact with the residents and the staff, the Maintenance Supervisor always strives to promote CLG Management mission statement and core values through mentoring, training and supervision of subordinates. In addition, the Maintenance Supervisor also creates a positive environment and acts in a professional and courteous manner.
Oversee Maintenance Department Operations and Property Performance by:
- Review all vendor accounts to ensure that pricing is competitive, on a regular basis.
- Make recommendations of materials and products to install in our properties to increase quality and long term maintenance and property value.
- Streamline purchasing of maintenance items for the portfolio.
- Create an inventory program to make ordering and supplying more efficient.
- Create a master list of materials and parts for each individual building and familiarize technicians with these items.
- Work with the Regional Managers in property inspections and improvement plans.
- Work with the Director of Financial OperationsNice President to create, evaluate, and adhering to a maintenance budget per property.
- Communicate and help to train the Community Managers to ensure quality of maintenance and monitoring of work is to CLG Management's standards.
- Meet regularly with company president and vice president to report and communicate about maintenance technician quality, productivity, and status of various projects.
The Maintenance Technician is both responsible for maintaining building quality and enhancing the residents experience with the property. In his/her direct contact with the residents, the maintenance technician always strives to create a positive environment and acts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Optimal functioning of the property
- Reduce operating costs
- Extension of useful life of equipment and building components
- Resident satisfaction and increased resident retention
- Maximized property income and value
Skills and General Characteristics
- Strong organizational skills and practical intelligence
- Initiative and decisiveness to take necessary action
- Problem-solving skills; effective response to emergency situations
- Ability to understand procedures and monitor processes
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Good listening skills and interpersonal sensitivity
- A professional, confident, and friendly attitude
- Strong technical skills
- Always striving for excellence
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairs and maintains the various apartment communities.
- All work is done according to specifications when provided and performed in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with accepted practices.
- Understands and manages their time to ensure work is completed timely and with the utmost quality. The Maintenance Technician understands their hourly rate impacts the success of the property and effectively manages their time to not waste costs to the property.
- Prepares vacant apartments for occupancy and repairs and maintains occupied apartments.
- Provides on-call service when scheduled and performs emergency maintenance work when required. Understands they are responsible to be accessible by their company cell phone for emergencies, to require to respond to such calls within 30 minutes and arrive on the job site within the hour.
Able to perform the following trades/tasks in a professional and skillful manner:
- Light electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, and circuits.
- Light plumbing work such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, soldering pipes, replacing fixtures, and installing valves.
- Replace broken glass, tile, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, draperies, locks.
- Properly prepare and paint interiors and exteriors. Texture drywall repairs to match existing.
- Perform carpentry work such as hanging doors, freeing windows, replacing and building shelves, installing trim, replacing subfloors, etc.
- Install tub surrounds, flooring, hang and tape drywall.
- Assist in custodial work, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, etc.
- Assist in grounds work when necessary.
- Repair concrete, masonry, roofing, fencing.
- Locates sources of problems. By observing mechanical devices in operation or testing building components; using accumulated knowledge to correctly diagnose repeated problems; using proper testing procedures.
- Some travel may be required.
- Determines material requirements of items to be repaired. Maintains maintenance supply inventory. By checking stock to determine inventory level, ensuring regular ordering of materials and stock to properly administer the maintenance facilities of the property, verifying ultimate destination of supplies.
- Ensures construction quality. By using best practices; having and using appropriate tools. By ensuring that repairs are done right the first time.
Administration and Training
- Maintains accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, work orders, apartment refurbishing, annual inspections, inventories, purchase orders.
- Have knowledge regarding water and gas meter cutoffs, all apartment and fixture cutoffs, sewer clean-outs, electrical sub panels, and create or post maps of same.
- Maintains technical knowledge. By attending educational workshops and trainings; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams. By documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assists in the training of new or less experienced employees
Representation of the Management Company/Public Relations:
- In all aspects of his job, the maintenance technician is a representative of the management company. Be conscious of dress, speech, and demeanor.
- Communicates with the residents, staff, property manager, owner, suppliers, and others in a professional manner to create a good image for the property and the company.
- Provides excellent customer service to prospective and current tenants and promotes a quality living experience for all residents.
At CLG we are a motivated, genuine dependable group of professionals. Our mission is to create a one of a kind living experience for our valued residents. Our team is creative, empowered, and forward thinking. If this aligns with who you are, we would love meet with you.
This position is for our luxury property in Los Angeles, CA. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and excellent benefits. Housing not offered.
- Develop the annual operating and cap-ex budgets and implement the business plan at the property level including formulating and submitting quarterly accruals, budget re-forecasts, providing explanations for variances and any required financial reporting.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with tenants, vendors, and the local business community.
- Actively participate in the Collections process by regularly communicating with tenants and appropriate regional staff, providing support as required.
- Maintain frequent contact with tenants focusing on improving service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Maintain familiarity with all sections of leases related to operating provisions, services/additional services, expenses, tenants use and landlords obligations.
- Review tenant alteration plans prior to commencement of work and confirm all required documentation is obtained.
- Provide additional services to tenants and enhance work order revenue.
- Engage contractors and technical expertise to service the property in accordance with lease requirements and company standards.
- Solicit, negotiate and administer service contracts as required.
- Regularly inspect tenant spaces, mechanical areas, grounds, and common areas of the property.
- Meet regularly with janitorial, maintenance and security contractors to review quality of work and adherence to contract specifications.
- Review and authorize purchase orders and payments to vendors in accordance with company policy.
- Provide supervision and direction of staff including payroll, work assignments, training, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Investigate and report all accidents/property damage to appropriate management and authorities.
- Manage property level energy use and conservation efforts.
- Organize and update marketing efforts daily, coordinate with Marketing Director on leasing strategy.
- Schedule tour appointments and conduct leasing tours of units to prospective residents.
- Ensure all move-in documents are sent and completed before moving residents in.
- Monitor the status of vendors insurance certificate requirements.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Company databases and informational/reporting tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree required. A concentration in business administration or real estate related field preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of Property Manager or 3 years Assistant Manager experience required. Prior Class A residential office property management experience and familiarity with operating a multi-tenant building strongly desired.
- Certification as Real Property Administrator (RPA) and/or Certified Property Manager (CPM) preferred.
- Continuing education toward LEED certification highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of local building and fire codes.
- Working knowledge of all building systems including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and vertical transportation.
- Working knowledge of security and life safety protocols.
- Ability to work independently and lead as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work efficiently, set priorities, and motivate others to do the same.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal effectively with multiple, simultaneous deadlines and projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and use of resources.
- Proficiency with word processing, database, and spreadsheet packages to include Word and Excel.
- Flexibility with schedule.